Q. How can I use the remote access Bookmarklet (EZproxy)?
Please read the next line carefully!
DO NOT JUST CLICK ON THE LINK in the next line
CLICK AND HOLD (do not release the mouse button)
THEN DRAG THE ABOVE LINK to your Bookmarks or Favorites toolbar.
This will create a bookmarklet which can help you connect to library eResources from off-campus.
- From Internet Explorer and Firefox, you can also right-click on the link and select "Bookmark This Link" (Firefox) or "Add to Favorites" (Internet Explorer).
- Internet Explorer might prompt you with a warning "You are adding a favorite that might not be safe. Do you want to continue?". Click "Yes" to continue.
How does the Bookmarklet help me access an eResource?
- From off-campus (or on your phone), go to the web page for some e-resource (e.g., www.nature.com)
- Click on your WIS Library Proxy bookmarklet in your Favorites / Bookmarks bar or list
- If you have not yet logged in, you will be prompted to login with your Weizmann username and password
- The page will be refreshed and, if the Weizmann Library subscribes to that e-resource, you should be able to download the requested pdf
If you encounter any problem, please contact us using the methods displayed on the right.