How can I use the remote access Bookmarklet (EZproxy)?
Please follow the instructions in the next line carefully!
DRAG the WIS Get Access image below to your bookmarks or favorites bar and DROP it there (DRAG & DROP, not click)
This will create a bookmarklet which can help you connect to Library eResources from off-campus.
- From Internet Explorer and Firefox, you can also right-click on the link and select "Bookmark This Link" (Firefox) or "Add to Favorites" (Internet Explorer).
- Internet Explorer might prompt you with a warning "You are adding a favorite that might not be safe. Do you want to continue?". Click "Yes" to continue.
How does the Bookmarklet help me access an eResource?
- From off-campus (or on your phone), go to the web page for some e-resource (e.g., www.nature.com)
- Click on your WIS Get Access bookmarklet in your Favorites / Bookmarks bar or list
- If you have not yet logged in, you will be prompted to login with your Weizmann username and password
- The page will be refreshed and, if the Weizmann Library subscribes to that e-resource, you should be able to download the requested pdf
If you encounter any problem, please contact us using the methods displayed on the right.