Q. What services does the Library provide to Weizmann scientists?
- Access to the research publications you need
- OneSearch discovery tool -- search more content in 1 place
- access from off-campus / remote access
- subscribing to the content you need - book (including chapter-level access, when available), journals, articles, videos, reference materials, databases, ...
- subscription and training for databases and research tools (Mendeley, SciFinder, Reaxys, ...)
- content held in the Libraries - purchases, hold requests, loans, inventory management
- reference services - assistance in finding information about new areas
- course support - purchase and management of publications required for courses
- locating difficult-to-find publications - Ask a Librarian, resource sharing/ILL
- FullText Finder Tool - location a specific publication by citation
- integration of the Library tools in vendor sites (Find IT@WIS in Google Scholar, PubMed, VERED, where else?)
- institutional memory - access to the Institute's historical material via the archive
- a comfortable place to study and meet with colleagues
- Manage your publications
- List management
- Publications list display on your website (individual, group, lab)
- Weizmann publications search on the Weizmann site
- Open Access compliance (publishing your articles in the required places legally)
- CV Management Tool
- Plagiarism check service
- ACS discounts with some publishers
- MyLibrary - personalized home page
- Help - having trouble with any of the above services?
- How else can we help you?
- Open Access dataset management
- Data management plans
Want more information? Contact the Library
Was this helpful? 0 0