How can I have access to Paperpile?
Getting started with Paperpile*
- To set an account you’ll need a license key, please contact the library administrator to receive it.
- Go to the Paperpile website, and then select the Start Trial option. This will let you create an account and use Paperpile. You will need to login with a Google account, this will then be used to access Paperpile.
- Once you have set up your account, go to Settings, then Account and click on I have a license key. Then enter the license key you have.
- You will need to install the Paperpile extension for Chrome to use all of the functionality. Paperpile will ask you to install the extension the first time you visit the Paperpile website. Alternatively go to the Chrome Web Store and install the extension directly from there.
* Paperpile is an online reference manager that works in the Chrome web browser and cites with Google Docs.
If you're trying to easily collect citations and full text PDFs from web pages or cite web pages themselves, then Paperpile is very useful. It stores all PDFs in Google Drive too, which makes them easy to find and access.