Which Equipment can be Borrowed at Goldschleger Library?
In November 2020, the Goldschleger Library began offering a new equipment loan service.
Goldschleger Library patrons can borrow various items of equipment (view and reserve via OneSearch) during Library staff hours, for example:
- HDMI cable (3 m)
- HDMI A Male to DVI 24+1 Male
- Universal HDMI adapter ring
- Cell phone multi charger cable (USB > USB-C, micro-USB, Apple)
- USB wall charger
- Computer mouse (wired)
- Erasable markers for whiteboard or glass surfaces
- TV remote control
- Desk lamp with USB charging port
- Headphone (wired)
- Magnetic pen for flip board
- Wireless Laser Presenter
- Apple iMac 21.5" Desktop
- Thosiba Portege Laptop 13.3"
- HP EliteBook 820 G3 Laptop
- Folding Laptop Stand
- Foldable holder for laptop
- Keyboard - USB
Important: The loan period is overnight.
Returning equipment after Librarian hours (Goldschleger Library Staff and Hours):
- Small items can be returned in the SmartLockers book return box near the main door
- Some larger items can be returned via the "dumb" lockers in the kitchen
Please review your options with the Librarian when borrowing equipment, in particular when borrowing items which don't fit in the return box.