WIS Library PDF / Fulltext Finder Tool - aka LibKey Nomad Extension
Do you use Pubmed a lot?
Want to get to those PDFs faster?
Then you need this extension!
- integrates our Library access and automatically provides instant links to full text content for articles subscribed to by our library OR open access alternatives
- Enhances services on PubMed, Web of Science, Scopus, and Wikipedia.
After installation, LibKey Nomad prompts you to select your subscribing institution (Weizmann). Once that is done, it simply automatically scans for scholarly content wherever you may roam.
How to install?
2. install the extension in your browser
Examples for LibKey functions:
- Allows to get PDF file or direct Article link on PubMed search results page, if they are available
- When you search in Google Scholar, the extension identifies that you are from Weizmann and provides the available full text for you
This extension is provided by Browzine. The Library has been working with Browzine for almost 5 years. This is one of many products that they provide to enhance your search experience.
NOTE: If you see a button which reads "Access Options", that feature may not currently work on PubMed.