Q. How can I book a Study Room?
Need a room to meet with a small group?
Need a room to practice a presentation?
The Weizmann Library currently offers 8 study rooms in the Central Library @ Weitz Building.
Room #1 is always open for use by individuals. The other 7 study rooms can be booked via our user-friendly online system or via Outlook (the rooms' name is "Central library study room"). These room reservations are reflected in the room’s Outlook calendar.
There are 2 category of study rooms:
- rooms #2-6 must be ordered at least 8 hours in advance
- rooms #7-8 can be booked at any time. Please note: these rooms MUST be booked to be used. To prevent any unpleasant situations when more than one group claims the rights for a room's use, please make your reservation as soon as possible.
Study Room Booking Rules
- Only Weizmann students, scientists, or employees can book the rooms
- Up to 4 hours per day may be booked by the same person
- Up to 3 slots may be booked simultaneously, but for different days
- Priority will be given to groups who wish to study together over individuals wishing a private room
- If any change in plan occurs, you are expected to modify or cancel your reservation accordingly.
How To Book a Study Room
- From the booking page, select the Location where you wish to book a room (aka space).
- Select the Category of space you wish to book.
- Use the Capacity dropdown to filter the list based on how many people can be accommodated.
- Navigate to the date when you want to book a space.
- Use the Go to Date button to select a specific date.
- Use the Back (<) and Forward (>) buttons to navigate between weeks.
- If there are no available times in the current view, the Next Available button will appear. Clicking this button will jump you to the next available time slot.
- Click on an available time slot for a space to start a booking at that time.
- Use the horizontal scroll bar to view additional times in the grid.
- For the selected room, you can select a different due time from the dropdown menu.
- To remove the room from your booking, click its trash can icon button.
- Click the Submit Times button.
- Review any terms & conditions for this space, then click Continue.
- To modify your booking, click the Change link under the Booking Details.
- Fill out the booking form.
- Click the Submit my Booking button.