Q. How can I check the Open Access requirements of my ERC grant?
The OA requirements of ERC grants depend on the grant type;
- FP7 grants “Make best effort to ensure that the article is available as OA
- Gold OA (published version is OA
- Accepted Manuscript deposited in a Repository for Scientific Publications
- Horizon 2020 Grants “As soon as possible and at the latest upon publication of the article
- Published version OA
- Deposit the final peer reviewed manuscript (post-print) in a Repository for scientific publications
For more information consult the ERC web site.
Was this helpful? 0 0