Q. How can I see a link to our Library in Google Scholar?
I'm looking at Google Scholar results. How can I find out which of these are available through the Weizmann Library?
- Go to Google Scholar's homepage
- Click on the "hamburger menu" (3 parallel horizontal lines icon) at the top left
- Choose Settings at the bottom
- Select Library links in the middle of the menu on the left
- If Weizmann Institute of Science - Find IT@WIS appears in the list, select it
- If Weizmann doesn't appear, write Weizmann in the search box and search, then select it.
- You can select others, too -- up to 5. For example, try searching Israel or another school.
When viewing Google Scholar results, you should see the Find IT@WIS link for most results where we have electronic access.
Find IT@WIS link may be available, but hidden, and for other resources where it could also be helpful, for example, checking for a print version in our Library.
If there is no Find IT@WIS link displayed on the right, try clicking on the >> (More) option, below each citation.