Q. How can I edit a style in Endnote?
The journal I want to publish in demands to use a style that is similar to (or based on) an existing style, but with a few changes. How can I do that?
In case it isn't, you can edit an existing style to meet with the journal's requirements:
1. Go to Edit > Output styles > Open Style Manager....
2. Double-click on the style you would like to edit.
3. The style editing window will now open. You can click on each property on the left menu in order to view the changes you can make in it.
4. For more detailed explanations about each one of the properties and how you can change it, please refer to the most relevant link below*:
5. Don't forget to save the edited style with a new name (File > Save as) and make sure it appears on the "Bibliographic Output Style" field on both Endnote and Word's Endnote tab.
* In case the links are broken, please inform us.