Q. How to download a style to Endnote?
Sometimes the Style you need to use for your article is not available on the Bibliographic Output Style List of Endnote. In these cases you will need to download the style from the Endnote website:
1. Go to: https://endnote.com/downloads/styles *
2. Search for the style you are interested in.
3. Once you found it, click on the "Download" link appearing next to it.
4. In the window opened, save the file (.ens) to your computer.
5. Open the file from its saved location.
6. Endnote will open automatically showing the "Style Window" with all the style details.
7. On the Menu bar choose: File > Save as... and click "Save".
8. Close the "Style Window".
Now the Style is saved to your style list in Endnote.
If you need help in changing the style you have just downloaded to your Endnote, please refer to: How can I choose a style for my references in Endnote?
* In case the link is broken, you can simply type "Endnote output styles" in Google. In this case, please also report us so we will be able to fix it ASAP.