Q. What is included in the Weizmann Publication Database?
Content in the Weizmann Publication Database (WPD) is currently retrieved only
- from Web of Science (WoS)
- for Weizmann-affiliated authors
The following are probably not in WoS or the WPD:
- Submitted Articles (unpublished) may not yet be in WoS
- Symposia Proceedings Articles are typically not added to the WPD. These do not appear in most indexes and also usually do not have a DOI, making it difficult to link to the Full Text.
- Book Chapters and Books, like proceedings, are not traditionally included in the WPD. Recently Web of Science has started to index book chapters and when they are available they are harvested.
- Patents are not traditionally included in the WPD. The Library currently does not have a source for this metadata.
If you want content not included in the WPD to display from your web page, please request that Internet Services add to your publication page manually. There is little concern that there will be duplication because most of this content is not available to be harvested and added to the WPD.