Q. How can I create a Google Scholar profile
You can sign up for a Google Scholar Citations profile. It's quick and free.
- Sign in to your Google account, or create one if you don't yet have one
- The Citations sign up form will ask you to confirm the spelling of your name, and to enter your affiliation, interests, etc.
- On the next page, you'll see groups of articles written by people with names similar to yours.
- Click "Add all articles" next to each article group that is yours, or "See all articles" to add specific articles from that group.
- Once you're done with adding articles, it will ask you what to do when the article data changes in Google Scholar. You can either have the updates applied to your profile automatically, or you can choose to review them beforehand.
- Finally, you will see your profile. It's now eligible to appear in Google Scholar when someone searches for your name.
For more detailed instructions, visit the Google Scholar Citations setup page.
Was this helpful? 0 0